Well here is a first for the crew! Major League Baseball gave us a weekday series with the Cubs this year but your crew at PhilsFever.com figured out how to make this trip work for everyone. The series starts on Monday, but we will arrive on Wednesday. That gives us an opportunity to see two games. THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES YOUR GAME TICKET to the Thursday day game at Wrigley Field. It does not include the Wednesday night game. PhilsFever.com is working closely with CelebritySeats.com if you want to see both games.
We arrive on Wednesday and go to the game that night (optional). Thursday we will wake up and take the L down to Murphy's Bleachers (www.murphysbleachers.com), one of the most famous bars at Wrigley Field. We will tailgate starting at 11:30 AM. The game starts at 2:20 PM! We'll get good and charged up for the game…Game on Thursday and a free for all on Thursday night.
Friday will mark the first ever Red Army Bar Crawl on Rush Street. The bars will be named soon but know that Rush Street is the place to be in Chicago. We will be staying at The Whitehall Hotel (www.thewhitehallhotel.com), a beautiful boutique style hotel located on Delaware Place. You come out of the hotel and turn left, it's 100 feet to Rush Street. If you turn right, it's 100 feet to Michigan Avenue. We are right in heart of where you should be!
Saturday morning we head home and should be down to the shore in time for happy hour (if that's your thing)!
Pricing for this trip is as follows:
- 4 people to a room - $635
- 3 people to a room - $685
- 2 people to a room - $775
* This package price DOES NOT include a ticket for the Wednesday night game
All packages include:
- Round trip direct flight from Philadelphia to Chicago
- 3 nights at The Whitehall Hotel (www.thewhitehallhotel.com)
- Charter bus to and from the airport
- Game ticket to the Philadelphia Phillies vs. Chicago Cubs on Thursday, August 2, 2007
- Tailgate party at Murphy's Bleachers (www.murphysbleachers.com) the morning before the game
- A $200 deposit is due upon booking
- ½ of your remaining balance per person on of before March 1, 2007
- Balance due by July 1, 2007
For more information about this trip, please contact Quimby at email@example.com or at 267 259-3237. If you would like to pay by credit card, please call. If you are sending in your deposit, checks should be made out to THE GREEN LEGION and sent to:
To pay using PayPal, click the button below.
PO Box 45
Avalon, NJ 08202