PHILS FEVER INVADES CITI FIELD, APRIL 27TH, 2013!!
Well this little bus trip just took a turn for the better! Anyone who has been up to Citi Field knows the bus parking lot can be a little small and where we have pulled off plenty of tailgates there, we just decided it was time to make it better, more accessible, with colder beer, hotter food, and plenty of places to relieve yourself!
So, as of today, all of our Mets trip tailgates will take place at our friends at McFadden’s Ballpark NY! Yeah, everyone in there is a Mets fan, but who really cares. They suck!
So what really needs to be said here? Sign up! Let’s go mess with some Mets fans!
Package price is $145 and includes:
- Charter bus service to and from Citi Field
- Your fully catered tailgate inside at our friends at McFadden’s Ballpark NY to include:
- Carved top round
- Roast pork
- Buffalo Wings
- Pasta Salad
- Cole Slaw
- Green Salad
- Soft Pretzels
- All sodas
- All the domestic beer you can stomach
* Your outfield bleacher seat for the Saturday, April 27th game between the Philadelphia Phillies and the New York Mets
* Of course and as always…ALL OF YOUR FACE PAINT!!
For more information regarding this package, please call our main office at 215-666-5940 firstname.lastname@example.org or Julie at 267-340-8636 email@example.com!!