PHILS FEVER INVADES BOSTON AND FENWAY ON MEMORIAL DAY, MONDAY, THE 27TH, 2013!!
Well, pretty simple here…On a very strange and odd baseball “home and home,” we find ourselves heading to Boston for a two day series on Monday and Tuesday, the 27th-28th of this year. As has been our location for three New England road trips, the Boston Park Plaza is once again playing host to us and has given us the ability to do 2 or 3 night trips over any days you would like to travel.
It is for this reason, we are not going to include any transportation costs in this trip. I believe some people will come in on Saturday and others on Sunday or even Monday. What we will do is tally up whatever days each group wants to travel and see if we have enough to fill a charter bus and offer that to you if we do. Since it is only a 5-hour drive without traffic, many of our clients drive on their own.
Basically, what we are offering on this trip is a very low margin opportunity to see the Phillies play on hallowed ground. You will tailgate and party at the Cask’n’Flagon, a staple watering hole on Brookline Ave. and a mere 50’ to the corner right field entrance into Fenway.
Let’s keep it simple and inexpensive…
- 4 people to a room - $310 per person
- 3 people to a room - $360 per person
- 2 people to a room - $455 per person
- Single - $750
- 4 people to a room - $265 per person
- 3 people to a room - $295 per person
- 2 people to a room - $360 per person
- Single - $550
All packages include:
- Your accommodations at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel
- Your Phils Fever wristband for specials at the Cask’n’Flagon all weekend
- Your Official Phils Fever Tailgate Party at the Cask’n’Flagon to include
- Roast Pork
- Roast Beef
- Buffalo Wings
- Pasta Salad
- Cole Slaw
- All trimmings
- All the domestic beer you can drink
- Your outfield bleacher seat for the game between the Philadelphia Phillies and the Boston Red Sox on Monday, May 27th
- And of course…ALL OF YOUR FACE PAINT AND TATTOOS!!
For more information regarding this package, please call our main office at 215-666-5940 email@example.com or Julie at 267-340-8636 firstname.lastname@example.org!! If you are sending a check, please make it payable to SPORTS AND TRIPS and mail it to:
720 N 5th St #201
Philadelphia, PA 19123