|CINCO DE MAYO, PHILLY STYLE (MAY 5TH)!!
Ahhh, May 5th! Or should I say May Phifth!!! Nothing better than celebrating a non-American holiday with something that is ALL-American (or used to be)!
Regardless, you know the drill! TO ALL YOU NOVICE NATIONALS FANS, THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED THE SECONDARY TICKET MARKET. THERE ARE OVER 5,000 TICKETS AVAILABLE THROUGH BROKERS FOR EVERY GAME. Lower level outfield or right field scoreboard seats, fully catered Randy’s Ribs tailgate, all the Miller LITE you can drink, and charter buses to and from Philly!
All for only $119!! Help us invade Nationals Stadium once again and show them what home field advantage is all about!!
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Roundtrip charter bus departing from Citizen's Bank Ballpark at 615am to Washington DC
- Fully catered tailgate by Randy's BBQ to include:
* Pulled Pork
* BBQ chicken
* Macaroni Salad
* Cole Slaw
* Bottled Water
* All the Miller LITE you can drink!!
- Your lower level outfield or right field scoreboard seats game ticket between the Washington Nationals and the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday, May 5th, 2012
- And of course, plenty of Phillies tattoos and face paint!!
For more information regarding this package, please call our offices at 215-791-5039 or email Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or Julie at email@example.com!!