PHILS FEVER LEADS THE MEMORIAL DAY MASSACRE IN DC, MONDAY, MAY 30TH, 2011!!
Once again, we are proud to say we were the largest group in DC for the season opener last year. By the time this trip rolls around, we will have already been to DC once a month before and ready to administer another beating! Plus, what else do you do on Memorial Day? You drink and watch the Phillies…what do you know, we have that equation already in place for ya!
It’s difficult to determine who will be pitching this time around, but with the quartet of Halladay, Lee, Oswalt, and Hamels, does it really matter?? You are going to see a treat one way or the other! As always, your package will include your lower level, right-field, outfield seat and as opposed to what everyone else will have to deal with, all of our seats will be together!
Also, what DC package would be the same without our favorite local favorite, Randy’s Ribs, with a savory menu of barbecue that will melt in your mouth! Wash it down with plenty of Miller LITE and see another beat down of the Nationals and all of a sudden, Memorial Day just seems right!
Complete package includes:
* Charter bus to and from the Walmart at 1675 Columbus Blvd at 630am
* Refreshments on the bus ride down
* Lower level right field seats
* Fully catered tailgate with no beer flow problems to include:
- Barbecued beef ribs
- Barbecued chicken
- Pulled pork sandwiches
- Potato salad
- Cole slaw
- Baked beans
- Sandwich buns
- Hot and mild barbecue sauces
- Bottled water
- All the Miller LITE you can drink WITHOUT BEER FLOW problems!
* Your lower level right field game ticket between the Philadelphia Phillies and Washington Nationals on Monday, May 30th, 2011!!
* Of course and as always…ALL OF YOUR FACE PAINT!!
For more information regarding this package, please call our offices at 215-666-5940 or email Alex at email@example.com or Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org!!