PHILS FEVER LEADS THE SEATTLE SLAUGHTER, JUNE 17TH-19TH, 2011!!
Why with us?? BECAUSE WE’VE DONE IT ALREADY!! There is no real reason to go with anyone else. If there is a major sports team or more in a city, chances are we already know the lay of the land and how to make it work in our favor! Such is the city of Seattle, which PAINED me to go to in 2008 after that damn 46-hour rain delay before Game 5 where the Eagles were playing and I in fact missed the parade!!
Yeah, missed it entirely! I know…thanks! At least I hope it pays dividends because this is a GREAT city to travel to and we will show you how and why! First, Seattle summers are perfect! Where their weather pretty much sucks the rest of the year, summer is generally filled with mid-70’s weather and not a lot of rain.
First, we stay at the Renaissance Seattle which is only about 3-4 blocks from Pike Place Market, one of the coolest seafood markets you will ever see and one of the freshest places to get something to eat! Don’t be shocked if you see people tossing large fish around! You may want to duck at times. Head down there for great eats. As far as the nightlife goes, where should I start? Spitfire, Belltown Billiards, and the Frontier Room! Head to the left out of the hotel and head to Pioneer Square and we’ll head to Fuel, another Phils Fever favorite and a friend of the program!
We will bar crawl to these places over the weekend but Seattle is also one of the places where we tailgate at a bar. The stadium area has limited space for outside tailgating, but Red Robin is a friend of the program as well, on the water with plenty of outside seating! You will also see Seattle’s famous Argosy ferries shipping people on and off the waterfront!
Join us and see our Phightin’s play a team we don’t get out to see very often during a time that is outsider friendly! Again, as with most of our West Coast trips, we have a variety of packages to accommodate your needs.
* Accommodations at the Renaissance Seattle located right in the heart of everything
* Your Phils Fever wristband for all bar crawl and after party specials
* A fully catered tailgate at Red Robin at Pier 55 on the waterfront to include:
- Red Robin’s famous burgers and cheeseburgers
- Buffalo chicken strips and wings
- Red Robin’s famous chili
- Red Robin’s famous fries
- (Believe it or not) Red Robin’s famous chili fries
- Red Robin’s famous onion rings
- All the Miller LITE you can drink
* Your lower level baseline game ticket(s) between the Philadelphia Phillies and Seattle Mariners for the games you choose!
* And of course and as always…ALL OF YOUR FACE PAINT!!
For more information regarding this package, please call our offices at 215-666-5940 or email Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or Julie at email@example.com!!