PHILS FEVER LEADS THE MEMORIAL MET MUNCH ON SUNDAY, MAY 29TH, 2011!!
I see no reason as a Philadelphia fan to not make the Mets our other bitch in New York…how about you?! Ouch, did I say that??
Yeah, I did. There is nothing better than seeing Cliff Lee walk away from baseball’s juggernaut for less money because he isn’t a fan of the city nor is his family. The only other thing that may be close is seeing the continued demise of a baseball franchise who’s only trademark over the last couple decades is a stupid apple in center field or 757’s flying overhead, getting as far away from that team as possible.
The only thing that could make that last paragraph better is the fact that both of those teams happen to reside in New York!! HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!
We will be leaving at 7AM from the Walmart on Columbus Ave (1675 Columbus Blvd) on this one since the game is at 1:10 PM game and we want to be there by 9AM for a few good hours of tailgating! This means if you feel the need to go to church, do it Saturday night!! Don’t think too many prayers will need to be said for a victory here though!
Complete package includes:
* Charter bus to and from Citi Field
* Refreshments on the bus ride up
* Lower level seats in left field
* Fully catered tailgate to include:
- Roast pork sandwiches
- Sausage and Peppers
- Buffalo wings
- Potato salad
- Cole slaw
- Baked beans
- Sandwich buns
- Bottled water
- All the Miller LITE you can drink WITHOUT BEER FLOW problems!
* Your lower level left field game ticket between the Philadelphia Phillies and new York Mets on Sunday, May 29th, 2011!!
* Of course and as always…ALL OF YOUR FACE PAINT!!
For more information regarding this package, please call our offices at 215-666-5940 or email Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or Julie at email@example.com!!