CALL TO ARMS IN D.C., APRIL 14TH, 2011!!
If the current pitching staff stays healthy, Cliff Lee should be on the mound for this game!
We did it last year and we’ll do it again!! When 1,500 people, THE LARGEST GROUP THAT ATTENDED THE SEASON OPENER IN WASHINGTON LAST YEAR, head down to D.C. to show the nation’s capital it should have never left Philly, you know there has to be an encore for this one and April 14th is it!! Matter of fact, our seats will be in right field again where we once cheered Jayson Werth. Not sure what it’s going to sound like this time.
The buses will leave from McFadden’s Ballpark at 1 PM and the normal craziness will ensue! Don’t forget about Kegs’n’Eggs starting at 10 AM where $10 gets you a breakfast buffet and your first pint of Miller LITE!
This will be a night game in April so dress warm, but we as Philadelphians certainly know how to party in the cold! Our tailgate will once again be catered by Randy’s Ribs and hot and ready for you to eat as soon as you get off the bus!
Last year, I gave this package away basically for free. This year, we will keep it reasonable and still provide everything we gave you before, except for beer lines! That problem has already been taken care of!!
Complete package includes:
* Charter bus to and from Nationals Park
* Refreshments on the bus ride down
* Lower level right field seats
* Fully catered tailgate with no beer flow problems to include:
- Barbecued beef ribs
- Barbecued chicken
- Pulled pork sandwiches
- Potato salad
- Cole slaw
- Baked beans
- Sandwich buns
- Hot and mild barbecue sauces
- Bottled water
- All the Miller LITE you can drink WITHOUT BEER FLOW problems!
* Your lower level right field game ticket between the Philadelphia Phillies and Washington Nationals on Thursday, April 14th, 2011!!
* Of course and as always…ALL OF YOUR FACE PAINT!!
For more information regarding this package, please call our offices at 215-666-5940 or email Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or Julie at email@example.com!!